Friday, August 21, 2009

Live And Love '89 Part # 8






Heyy,,



i've been posting alot lately but its because i love my readers ;)






Previously on Live And Love '89









  • Nasser and munira went on a lunch 'date' ;P



  • Munira is still wondering why nasser left her in maki



  • Nasser 5I6AB munira






Mom: ha shtgooleen tabina ??




munira: um...madry..shino...agol...eee khalas aby




Mom: mabrook (she started crying)




her mom left muniras room and went downstairs to inform her dad and then munira was speechless she didnt know what to say so she then called farah




farah: aloooo




munira:im getting married (she said so quickly)




farah: WHAT ?? WHO ?? WHEN ??




munira: its nasser he called oo 5i6abni




farah: mabroook ;)




munira: allah ibarik feech bas nothing is offical yet bas im scared ;P




farah: oo 3ady dont worry




munira: yalla baby i have to go my mom's calling me




farah: yalla bye call me later fahma ;P




munira: inshalla




-phone call ended -




mom: munira ta3aly bakalimich




munira : na3am




mom: shoofay ana tawa dagait 3ala 5alich waleed oo gitla inich rithaytay fa gilna il 5i6ba ba3ad 2 weeks oo il milcha binsaweeha milch oo 3rs ma3a ba3ath i7na binsaweeha oo bitkoon ba3ad shahrain oo nos enzain fa3ogob il 5i6ba ra7 nabdy in jahiz oo 3ogoob il 5i6ba ib isboo3 ra7 insafer paris 3alashan insawey il dress oo tig3idin 2 weeks ba3dain inrid oo inkamil il tajhezat shrayech ??




munira: ee il fikra 7ilwa :)




-2 WEEKS LATER-




it was the day of the 5i6ba and i was REALLY scared and farah helped me shop for the dress and shoes and accsesories and mom did the orginization decor food etc. and my aunties helped me ad my mom alot




At that day i woke up at 10:30 and they were coming at 6:00 so i called farah talking and chit chatting till 12:00 ;P and then i went and fixed my nails and painted them then i went to massage and then came back and took a 1 hour shower and then at 4:00 i started my hair this is the desighn :








And the dress is very simple its a plain black dress with a belt but i didnt want something way over i mean 1.were family 2.its just a the 5i6ba not milcha walla shay....so the make up lady was late so instead of wasting time i wore my dress and heels and accessories then i did the make up i wanted it smoky black but just a little not too much i wanted it very natural i hate wearing so much make-up ;P here is the dress:





And here is the heels:





I had finished evreything my clothes,makeup,and hair and just sat up stairs listning to girls chatting ;P when farah and my mom came up and both said i looked pretty i was really nervous because they said it was time to go down and i was so scared.......

2 comments:

  1. i woke up ooo ashoof 3 post a7la way to wake up!
    ok i have alot to say!:
    1. omg 5i6abha!
    2. she said yess!!
    3.what will happen lama they get married ?!
    loving the story!! loved the post! next post please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE U IDNETITY UR THE BEST !!! haha...ya i know i just couldn't stop typing ;P dont worry i still feel like typing so next post coming soon !!!!

    ReplyDelete