Friday, August 21, 2009

Live And Love '89 Part 9a + Short Note ;**

Heyy,,,


i dont know what is up with me i just keep posting one blog after the other i really hope ur enjoying them :D and also i just wanted to say that since its ramadan now i will still be posting less because it takes my time off and i want to spend this month dedicated to god IM SORRY !! I will still be posting but alot less i hope u understand and i dont have alot of time to write anyways !! Mbaruk 3alaikom Il Shahar





I LOVE MY READERS,,,,,Thank U All Very Much !!!












Live And Love '89 Part 9a


I was walking down the stairs and with my mom and im shaking i was so nervouse all 5alaty and 3amaty and my grandmother and my cuzins and all my friends farah reem etc. ;P so i was walking and then i saw him and my heart skipped a beat he look so gorgeos ( sorry i cant spell ;P ) in his dishdasha and qitra and i looked so simple HAHA...;P


I was nervous but i controlled my self so i went to salamt 3ala the people oo then sat next to my mom and then munira and nasser got up and went to the other small 9ala so then we talked and it was AKWARD!!! i felt embaressed and i didnt even talk to him since that lunch we had in choclate bar



Munirs: why didnt you tell me ??



Nasser:I didnt want to shock u ;P

my mom entered and told us that it was time for nasser and his family to leave so then he got up said goodbye and left....

IM SORRY BUT I REALLY HAVE TO GO SO I WILL POST PART B AS SOON AS POSSIBLE LIKE I SAID I DONT HVE ENOUGH TIME SORYY !!

3 comments:

  1. looool it was so short!;p
    bess take ur time hun!
    loved the post loving the story!!;p
    next post please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing post yalla nshalla you post the rest soon

    F

    ReplyDelete
  3. identity: i know sorry i will post next one as soon as i can !!! im really glad ur liking the story

    anonymous: thank u i will post as soon as i can

    Thank you both very much

    ReplyDelete